1.1 All warranty claims require a User Account at marshcoding.com (hereinafter referred to as “Mall”) and the Marsh 241D App which can be downloaded from the Tencent MyApp store.
1.2 All warranty claims can only be initiated via the Marsh 241D App
1.3 Any items returned under this policy and procedures shall be returned at the cost of the purchaser.
1.4 Any items replaced under this policy and procedures shall be shipped at the cost of marshcoding.com
1.5 The Marsh241D Coder Returns Address is: Quality Control Department of Marsh, No.8 Xinghan Rd., Sanzao Science and Technology Industrial Park, Guangdong
1.6 The Ribbon Returns Address is: Quality Control Department of Marsh, No.11 Huangma Rd., Maqun, Qixia District, Nanjing
1.7 All returns packages must be clearly marked with RMA number.
1.8 Equipment warranty is void if the Marsh 241D Coder is used at any time with a Power Supply Unit (PSU) other than that supplied by MarshCoding.com
1.9 Ribbon warranty is void if the ribbon is stored or handled outside the conditions stated on its item or bulk packaging
2. Marsh 241D Equipment Warranty Policy
2.1 There is a 7-day No Quibble Guarantee for Marsh 241D in this entirety (see Article 5).
2.1 The Marsh 241D coder warranty period is 3 years commencing from the date of first ribbon allocation to that coder. Warranty is limited to the Parts of the Marsh 241D coder listed in Appendix 1.
Note Well: Warranty does not cover the Marsh 241D coder printhead. Printheads are long-life consumable items, which can be susceptible to mal-treatment. It is advised to follow printhead care advice found at marshcoding.com and in the Marsh 241D App.
2.3 Marsh's philosophy is DIY after-sales service. The Mall does not provide overhaul service for Marsh 241D coder. The customer shall conduct self-repair and return the faulty parts according to the Marsh 241D Parts Return Procedure in Article 3 below, and collect and install the replaced parts by themselves.
3. Marsh 241D Parts Return Procedure
3.1 To undertake a claim under this warranty, the following steps must be taken:
- Utilize the Troubleshooting Wizard provided as part of the Marsh 241D App.
- In the event that the conclusion of the Troubleshooting is a potentially faulty part or parts, initiate the claim via the Marsh 241D App (the “App”)
- When prompted by the App, scan the QR code on the specific Marsh 241D coder for which the claim is being made. (If the QR code cannot be scanned the App will prompt to enter the Marsh 241D coder’s unique identifier found on its pcb.)
- It will be necessary for the App to have connection to the internet.
- The App will confirm whether the scanned or entered unique identifier is accepted, and if it is not accepted, then the claim cannot proceed.
- Once confirmed, the App will prompt to identify the Faulty Part being claimed.
- Note Well: if the Faulty Part claimed is the Marsh 241D coder pcb, then any unused ribbon allocations in that specific Marsh 241D coder will be lost and no further ribbon allocations can be made to that specific Marsh 241D coder until the Replacement Part is fitted (see How To change pcb here)
- The App will provide an RMA reference code which must be clearly marked on the outside of the returned goods packaging.
3.2 Once the Faulty Part has been received, it will be tested and if it is confirmed, at the sole discretion by marshcoding.com, to be faulty, a Replacement Part will be shipped to the delivery address associated with the User Account
3.3 Replacement Parts will enjoy the remainder of the original warranty for the specific Marsh 241D coder for which a Replacement Part is claimed.
3.4 If the Faulty Part is received and tested by marshcoding.com and if, at the sole discretion of marshcoding.com, it is found not to be faulty, the Purchaser will be notified and provided with instructions to arrange for a Return Shipment at the Purchaser’s cost.
4. Ribbon Warranty and Returns Procedure
4.1 Marshcoding.com shall not be responsible for any ribbon which is lost, damaged or stolen, once it has been delivered.
4.2 This warranty applies only to Marsh 241D ActiveCore™ Ribbon.
4.3 The warranty period is 1 year from date of delivery
4.4 The claim date is set at initiation of the claim on the Marsh 241D App.
4.5 The warranty does not cover single individual rolls of ribbon, but a minimum of three rolls.
4.6 The warranty requires the use of the Marsh 241D App Ribbon Check and Return Procedure.
4.7 The Procedure requires two unopened rolls of Marsh 241D ActiveCore™ ribbon, from the same shipper box of 24 rolls. Ideally but not necessarily the two unopened rolls R2 and R3 should be also from the same box of 24 rolls, as the roll of ribbon R1 which is allocated and fitted to a Marsh 241D coder, and which is suspected of inadequate quality performance.
4.8 The Procedure requires rolls of ribbon to be removed and replaced on the Marsh 241D coder. Follow the How To Guide and Video Guide to assist in this procedure.
4.9 If necessary the App will provide an RMA reference number for tracking and identification of the ribbons required to be returned (“Returned Ribbons”)
4.10 Shipping instructions will be communicated which will provide packaging instructions and the Ribbon Return Address for the Returned Ribbon.
4.11 Once received, the Returned Ribbon will be inspected and tested and if deemed, at the sole discretion of marshcoding.com, to be of inadequate quality, the Returned Ribbon will be replaced with the same quantity of replacement ribbon and shipped to the Purchaser without charge.
4.12 If any or all of the Return Ribbon is not deemed, at the sole discretion of marshcoding.com, to be of inadequate quality or to have been stored or used outside its stated conditions, the Purchaser will be notified and provided with instructions to arrange for a Return Shipment at the Purchaser’s cost.
5. 7 Day No Quibble Guarantee of Marsh 241D coder in its entirety
5.1 The 7 day no quibble guarantee covers the Marsh 241D coder in its entirety (the "Product").
5.2 Separate warranty policies apply to Parts and Ribbons.
5.3 The Product may be returned within 7 days of the date of confirmed delivery at the delivery address, for a full refund, provided that it is received at the Returns Address (see 1.5 above) in its original packaging, physically undamaged, and with its warranty seal unbroken and with all the original accessories supplied with the Product intact.
5.3.1 Mall reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to provide no refund if, in its sole opinion, the terms at 5.3 above are not met.
5.3.2 The date of return shall be the date of initiation of the 7-day Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) procedure via the purchasers’ User Account at marshcoding.com or via the Marsh 241D App.
5.4 Any Product returned under this policy (and the procedure set out below) shall be returned at the cost of the purchaser.
5.5 7-day RMA Procedure
- Log into your User Account at marshcoding.com or on Marsh 241D App
- Click on ‘My Account’
- Click on ‘Orders’ to display previous orders
- Locate the order which you wish to return and click on ‘Return Items’ to initiate the RMA procedure
- Enter the quantity you are returning
- Select a Reason for Return from the options
- Select Refund from the Action options n
- Enter any additional comments (optional)
- Click on "Submit Return Request"
- You will be notified by email once your return has been accepted and the email will contain an RMA reference number and return/shipping instructions.
P/N 409285 M241D Control PCB
P/N 409284 M241D Power Supply Unit